Upgrading the 29500 DR Processing System (was: Following up on my action item to give feedback on my DR Log V2 Plan)

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Oct 1 03:29:47 CEST 2009

If we go the "1 docx file per DR" route, then, yes, I was planning to make
all individual DR docx files available. And also the summary xlsx DR Log
Index, and, if anyone wants, the C#/.NET source I use to generate the SML
from the WML file set. Then, as we get new DRs, or I update existing DR
files, I'd distribute only the new/changed DR docx files.

At any time, it would be trivial for me to zip up the complete set of
current DR docx files for distribution.