PLEASE PROOF: Draft Minutes of the Teleconference, 2009-10-15

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sat Oct 17 12:56:37 CEST 2009

I asked committee members if they wanted me to take to Ecma a liaison statement regarding this, but no-one took me up on that offer. That would have been the way to make a "stronger" statement. Instead, Murata-san agreed to take an action item to discuss it with Ecma management.