Proposal for mail list / archive

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Oct 22 04:56:28 CEST 2009

Jirka and Jesper,

Thank you very much for your offers.  I am very grateful.  I spoke
with Kimura-san, and we like you ideas.

I have two questions, however.  One is about the management (addion
or removal of e-mail addresses) of the mailing lists.  Is the user
interface for such administration easy to use and written in English?

The other is about the mails in the past.  N1208 (Default Ballot on SC
34 Policy on Working Group E-mail Archives ), which was approved, has a
sentence as follows:

	All such existing e-mail archives that pre-date this policy
	shall be open to read-only public access.

Is it possible to store our mails in the past in the e-mail archive?