Agenda for Paris Meeting

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Oct 27 13:21:07 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,

> In short, I believe that our Comment Disposition is the most
> important activity we have; this is followed in importance with the
> work that the UK is leading regarding ISO 8601 dates and the Czech issue
> related to attribute unqualification.

In my experiences, the project editor prepares the first draft of comment
disposition. The project editor typically proposes to accept most of the
comments, and the WG simply agrees on the proposal.  I would like to
make sure that Rex will have enough time for preparing the first
draft before WG4 starts to discuss.

Anyway, we can reorder topics in Paris.  What is important now is to
enumerate all the topics to be discussed, since we cannot add important
topics in Paris.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)