Strict/Transitional - Discussion Document

Caroline Arms caar at loc.gov
Thu Oct 29 15:45:33 CET 2009

Alex,

I think this is an excellent document.

I found one typo, in last line on page 4.  I believe a "not" is missing.

Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **
>>> "Alex Brown" <alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk> 10/29/09 6:15 AM >>>
Oh rats - wrong PDF.

Could've been embarrassing !

Please find the right one attached ...