My action item: Letter to the W3C Web Applications WG

Innovimax SARL innovimax at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 08:02:33 CET 2009

Rick,

+100 " An OOXML document that also can load in as a W3C Widget seems an
interesting new delivery mechanism for OOXML."

It could be a work item to SC 34 to work on those king of harmonisation with
ZIP-like package and I would be interested in participating

Mohamed

Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development
9, impasse des Orteaux