Fw: RE: My action item: Letter to the W3C Web Applications WG

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Oct 31 03:02:37 CET 2009

Just in case this e-mail did not reach you...

Forwarded by "MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp>
 From:    Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton at microsoft.com>
 To:      "MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp>,
          "'SC 34 WG4'" <e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org>
 Date:    Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:39:33 +0000
 Subject: RE: My action item: Letter to the W3C Web Applications WG
----

Here are some small editorial improvements.

> WG4 reviewed the candidate recommendation

Change "candidate recommendation" to "working draft" since the term CR means something in W3C and the draft being reviewed is only a WD.

> fallback-guranteed extensibility

Change "guranteed" to "guaranteed".

> widge ackages

Change "widge" to "widget"

>...Some flowery word here...

I suggest the following closing paragraph:

" JTC1/SC34/WG4 looks forward to your views on this matter."

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada