DR-10-0005: Shared MLs, File Properties: incorrect source relationship

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Apr 8 13:41:00 CEST 2010

Here is my proposed rewrite of 15.2.12.1, 15.2.7, and 15.2.8.

I would argue that seemingly-normative statements are almost always
bad and should be avoided very strongly.  (I have repeatedly said so to
the ODF TC.)

15.2.12.1 Core File Properties Part

Core file properties and the OPC part for them are defined in
Clause 11 of ISO/IEC  29500-2.

15.2.7  Digital Signature Origin Part

The Digital Signature Origin part is defined in Clause 13.2.1
of ISO/IEC 29500-2.

15.2.8  Digital Signature XML Signature Part

The Digital Signature XML Signature Part is defined in Clause
13.2.2  of ISO/IEC 29500-2.