DR 09-0030 - OPC: Placement of package RelationshipReference elements

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Apr 22 04:06:17 CEST 2010

Dear colleagues,

Shawn's proposal adds

- "SignatureTime elements can only occur as a child of SignatureProperty."
  to 13.2.4.19 SignatureTime Element,

- "RelationshipsReference can only occur as a child element of the
  Transform Element (defined in §13.2.4.8) that is a Relationship Tranform"
  to 13.2.4.22  RelationshipReference Element, and

-"RelationshipsGroupReference can only occur as a child element of the
  Transform Element (defined in §13.2.4.8) that is a Relationship Transform. "
  to 13.2.4.23  RelationshipsGroupReference Element

I still have some questions.  For the first change, can a SignatureProperty
element have more than one SignatureTime element or no SignatureTime
elements? Can it have other sibling elements?  I have similar questions
for the second and third changes.

The RELAX NG version of the OPC schema is very clear but it may well be
incorrect.

SignaturePropertyType =
  SignatureTime,
  attribute Id { xsd:ID }?,
  attribute Target { xsd:anyURI }

TransformType =
  element ds:XPath { xsd:string }?,
  (RelationshipReference | RelationshipsGroupReference)*,
  attribute Algorithm { xsd:anyURI }
}