DR 09-0157 - WML: restriction on ordering of run properties

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 28 19:01:25 CEST 2010

Oops - thanks for the correction. I'm sorry I wasn't on the teleconference (I didn't deliberately pick my day off to coincide with it!).

In that case I am very much in favour of Jirka's option A (prose restrictions) and not his option B (making the RNG schemas normative). I know there are strong feelings around the schema definition language we should be using but I can't persuade myself that having *two* normative schemas is a good idea, and I think that switching to use RNG is a work item large enough that we shouldn't do it just as a part of this DR.