Draft for review: ISO 8601 date work on IS 29500

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 2 19:59:38 CEST 2010

Hi Murata-san: thanks for writing this one up. I just spoke to Gareth and we feel like this is outside the scope of the date amendment as it has a reach far broader than just dates. However, it does look like something worth capturing in schema - would it be okay if we suggest creating a DR to cover this?