Rethinking the Use of Amendments to Correct ISO/IEC 29500

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Aug 11 08:45:18 CEST 2010

Dear colleagues,

I have added this to the agenda for the Tokyo F2F, but I think that
we should also hear this proposal in the next teleconf.

The proposal is "Rethinking the Use of Amendments for Corrections" (WG4
N0148), available at the WG4 document repository.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)