DR 09-0292 - OPC: Space characters in part names

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 13 19:59:27 CEST 2010

Hi Francis - I'll go ahead and submit a DR via Ecma. Regarding the example, I think we can add to the table in Part 2, A.4:

Unicode string	/a/b c.xml
IRI		/a/b%20c.xml
URI		/a/b%20c.xml
Part name	/a/b%20c.xml

I think that would mean we could knock this DR off reasonably easily (let's talk about it in the next call).