DR 09-0320 ? OPC: Relationships Markup

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 16 20:22:47 CEST 2010

I was intending to refer to the general principles defined by Part 3, rather than the specific pre-processor model for processing MCE. I think we're agreed that that particular section needs some work, but it seems a shame to hold up this DR (or any other DR that refers to Part 3) until those other issues are resolved. Could we say "after the application of the principles described by ISO/IEC 29500-3" instead, and avoid the use of "process"?