PLEASE PROOF: A set of 29500 Parts with COR1 and AMD1 integrated

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Aug 27 21:43:44 CEST 2010

Early next week, 4 new documents will be added to the SC 34/WG4 document
site. They are zips containing the corresponding 29500 Parts with COR1 and
AMD1 applied using Tracked Changes.

Early in October, a final version of these files will go to Ecma for
approval as a new ECMA-376 edition in December, and, hopefully, also be
published as a reprint by ITTF early next year. As such, I'd like you to
proof the new versions to make sure that I have applied correctly the edits
we agreed to in COR1 and AMD1.

NOTE: AMD1 Item 274 HAS NOT BEEN APPLIED as it appears to "conflict" with
COR1 item 457. Chris and I are studying that. You might also want to review
those two items to see if there really is a problem.

Ignore the page headers and footers; they will be changed in the final Ecma
and ISO/IEC editions.

Rather than try to assign members a set of COR1 and/or AMD1 items to proof I
suggest that if each member takes 20 arbitrary items from COR1 and 20 from
AMD1 and checks those, we'll probably get reasonable coverage, provided you
don't all pick the first 20.
Publication of these new editions will be discussed at the up-coming Tokyo
meeting.
Rex

Rex Jaeschke      www.ProgrammingClassroom.com  www.RexJaeschke.com   Skype:
RexJaeschke
2051 Swans Neck Way, Reston, VA, 20191-4023, USA
Phone: +1 703 860-0091