DR 09-0295 — WML: gridCols measurement units

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 3 22:21:26 CET 2010

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2009/DR-09-0295.docx

This DR requested that units of measure be made mandatory in Strict for several attributes and elements (but left as optional for transitional). I have in my notes "if I can convince Jirka, WG4 are agreed that we can reject this DR".

I wouldn't say I've exactly "convinced" Jirka, but he agrees with my assessment of the eventual BRM resolutions, and is willing to let this one go. So I think we can close the DR without action.