=?Windows-1252?Q?DR_10-0023_=97_DML, _Main:_Namespace_names_as_default_val?= ues

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Sat Dec 4 01:03:26 CET 2010

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2010/DR-10-0023.docx

This DR covers strange defaults for the minVer attribute in DrawingML. I think it's quite right - the best way to resolve this seems to me to be to remove the default values entirely, as suggested by the DR. I've attached the proposed changes - let's put this through as an "easy" one in Beijing.

There are actually many other places that this same attribute occurs in the schema, so I've covered the rest of them in the changes.