To prepare for tomorrow's teleconference please review thoroughly SC 34/WG4 documents N 0119 and N 0120

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 4 18:11:57 CET 2010

Thanks for sending this out Rex.

Also, I've got a conflict that I can't move today.  I'm hoping to attend the second half of the call, but there is a possibility I won't be there.

In the meantime, I've asked Chris to set up the audio bridge and start the Live Meeting session.  That said, I don't think we'll have documents in the LM session; we'll just use it for creating the audio bridge for folks using the computer audio functionality.  As a result, it'd be great for everyone to have ready access to the materials for today ( thanks to Rex and Murata-san for proving reminders and pointers ).

Thanks,

shawn