Custom XML Defect Reports

rjelliffe at allette.com.au rjelliffe at allette.com.au
Wed Feb 17 00:56:27 CET 2010

Isn't the distinction that smart tags only wrap inline runs and are
unitary (no overlap, no nesting, no relation with other Smart Tags, no
schema), while customXML can wrap any blocks and are hierarchical (no
overlap, may nest, may be related, may have a schema)?

I think the focus on the schema here may be a too little narrow.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe

”

”