Redundant element and attribute definitions in Part 4

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Feb 17 05:24:42 CET 2010

(Please ignore the second one of my two mails
"Child element tables in Part 1 not updated by Part 4")

While reviewing the FDAM drafts, I noticed this problem.
I am not proposing to fix this problem now, but intend to
submit a DR later.

Attribute definitions in Part 4 are additions to those in Part 1
rather than modifications to them.  In other words, attribute
definitions in Part 1 do not appear in Part 4.

However, there is an exception.  The element "control" as well as its
attributes are defined in Part 1, Clause 9.2.2.1. But they also appear
in Part 4, Clause 9.2.2.1.  I do not see any changes.