Proposal to create an amendment for MS Office 2010 extensions

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Feb 18 09:45:37 CET 2010

Jesper,

> Just to be clear - Japan proposes to include each and every extension to
> OOXML used in Microsoft Office 2010 in ISO/IEC 29500 ?

Hideki Hiura will explain in Stocholm, but Japan proposes to standardize
every feature in the following documents.

    * [MS-DOCX]: Word Extensions to the Office Open XML File Format (.docx) Specification
    * [MS-XLSX]: Excel Extensions to the Office Open XML SpreadsheetML File Format (.xlsx) Specification
    * [MS-PPTX]: PowerPoint Extensions to the Office Open XML File Format (.pptx) Specification
    * [MS-ODRAWXML]: Office Drawing Extensions to Office Open XML Structure Specification

Wearing my convenor hat, I will be neutral about this proposal (with the
exception of NVDL promotion!).