OOXML extension for Japanese Layout Requirements

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 19 15:24:48 CET 2010

Thank you Murata-san.

One thing that would help me understand this feature would be to see a sample document.  I'm hoping that if I can see a sample document, the relationship between this feature and existing margins support will become more evident ( I know they're different, I'm just not sure how ).

I'd also like to learn more about how it's used in Japan; perhaps an in-person demo/example in Stockholm could be done?

Thanks for sharing.

shawn