DR 09-0325 - OPC: Relationships

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Jan 6 00:15:37 CET 2010

I agree with UK that the original statement is not a testable statement.
But the proposed rewrite looks unclearer than the original to me.

I would like to rewrite the last para entirely.

Relationships provide a second important function: providing additional
information about parts without modifying their content.

And add a non-normative note:

	Some scenarios require information to be attached to an existing
	part without modifying that part, either because the part is
	encrypted and cannot be decrypted, or because it is digitally signed
	and changing it would invalidate the signature.