Why we did not introduce an attribute for versioning in the FPDAM1 set

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Thu Jan 7 08:45:52 CET 2010

Hi Murata-san,

I agree with your points. We discussed this rather intensively in
Copenhagen last summer, and we deferred this due to our problems with
defining a versioning-strategy also in terms of major/minor-updates.

Our reasoning was that we should not introduce a versioning attribute if
we could not provide (at the same time) a strategy for using it.

Jesper Lund Stocholm
ciber Danmark A/S