CZ-0015 (Was: Re: My draft responses to the FPDAM1 set ballot are contained in Document SC 34/WG4 N 0115 in folder 2010)

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Thu Jan 7 11:38:35 CET 2010

Rex Jaeschke wrote:

> On this Thursday ’ s teleconference we ’ ll start to look at the
> comments we received from the FPDAM1 set ballot. My initial responses to
> these comments are in document N 0115, so go get a copy and look at it
> BEFORE the telcon.

Hi Rex,

your proposed response for CZ-0015 doesn't address the core point of
comment which is:

"Namespace change should be accompanied by additional changes that will
allow distinguishing between Transitional and Strict document on user
level."

I think that your proposed response should be further discussed.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz