Letter to the W3C Web Applications WG from ISO JTC1/SC 34/WG4

Arthur Barstow art.barstow at nokia.com
Fri Jan 8 14:54:43 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Regarding your group following WebApps' widget-related specs, I think
the easiest way is to subscribe to our Public mail list (public-
webapps at w3.org) (see [1]). Please note our latest publication status
is provided at [2].

During our January 7 weekly widget voice conference, we briefly
discussed [3] your e-mail. One area mentioned that could benefit from
an open standard is ZIP (e.g. "ISO ZIP").

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus
[3] http://www.w3.org/2010/01/07-wam-minutes.html#item03