Old namespaces appear in Part 3

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jan 17 13:19:59 CET 2010

Dear colleagues,

Appendix 2 (informative) shows an NVDL script for validating WML+MCE documents.
Since namespaces for VML are not mentioned, this NVDL script is
obviously for the conformance class "Strict".  This NVDL script contains
namespace names in Part 1, which will be made obsolete by the upcoming
AM1.

Since this appendix is informative, I do not think that this is a show
stopper.  But I think that a future COR to Part 3 should use new
namespaces instead, and I will make Japan submit a DR.

As far as I know, namespace names in Part 1 do not occur in Part 2.