New issues for the part1 FPDAM

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Jan 20 15:30:51 CET 2010

Dear colleagues,

My review of the part1 FPDAM so far revealed some issues.  Most of them
are purely editorial, and thus do not require extensive discussions in
WG4.  However, I would like to have some discussion about the
use of namespace names as default values (the second one in the
following list).

ST_HoleSizePercent in Part4 FPDAM1 is incorrect.
http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-January/001063.html

Namespace names as default values of the minVer attribute in dml-diagram.xsd
http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-January/001064.html

The location of CT_Font in sml.xsd and sml.rnc
http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-January/001064.html

Errors in Part1 FPDAM1
http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-January/001066.html

An error in the Part 1 FPDAM1   MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)
http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-January/001070.html

More errors in the Part 1 FPDAM1   MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)
http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-January/001071.html

Another error in the Part 1 FPDAM1
http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-January/001072.html