Accessibility

Doug Mahugh Doug.Mahugh at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 21 16:18:12 CET 2010

Hi Jesper,

What ever happened to the "you shoot it, you carry it home" rule? :)

But seriously, there were many such documents written about DIS 29500 in 2007.  Is there a reason you're concerned about this particular one?  It seems to me that the authors of it would be the best persons to ask about its status, although perhaps somebody from Canada could let us know if they recall any details.

- Doug