Update on FPDAM Part 4 GB-0007

Caroline Arms caar at loc.gov
Sat Jan 23 04:09:44 CET 2010

Shawn,

These look OK to me, but may need to be linked more clearly to the 3 change numbers, for Rex's benefit.

     Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **
>>> Shawn Villaron <shawnv at microsoft.com> 01/21/10 6:58 PM >>>
Attached are the changes for 202, 211 and 248.