Proposed Response to FPDAM Part 1 BR-0001, et al

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 26 15:10:29 CET 2010

On a similar note, Mohamed, did you want to add a versioning attribute ( or other technology ) now in response to the BR-0001 set of comments?  I thought in my notes we agreed to reject this, and by implication, not add a versioning attribute at the moment.  Bu reading your note I wonder if my notes are in error?