Problem with a decision made on last week's WG4 telcon

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Jan 26 19:41:35 CET 2010

On last week's telcon, we addressed a number of miscellaneous issues that
had been circulated by email, and that had been found by reviewers after the
ballot had ended.

I am in the process of implementing them and came across the following,
which the recent telcon minutes show as WG4-0013:

The namespaces
http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/drawingml/2006/3/diagram
and
http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/drawingml/2006/3/main
occur on pp. 3991 and 4010 of the original Part 1.  However, they should
have been http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/drawingml/2006/diagram
and http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/drawingml/2006/main

This fixes errors in examples, which are non-normative. As such, it does NOT
meet the criteria for being in an amendment. As such, I have NOT included
this in the amendment. Instead, it should be submitted as a DR for the next
COR.

Rex

Rex Jaeschke      www.ProgrammingClassroom.com  www.RexJaeschke.com   Skype:
RexJaeschke
2051 Swans Neck Way, Reston, VA, 20191-4023, USA
Phone: +1 703 860-0091