Problem with a decision made on last week's WG4 telcon

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Wed Jan 27 00:28:14 CET 2010

Rex Jaeschke wrote:

> This fix es errors in examples, which are non-normative. As such, it do
> es NOT meet the criteria for being in an amendment. As such, I have NOT
> included this in the amendment. Inst e ad, it should be submitted as a
> DR for the next COR.

Which document will be balloted earlier -- next set of CORs or currently
processed AMDs?

This change should use faster of those two ways. We do not have criteria
for *not including into amendment*, we have only criteria for *not
including into corrigenda* which implies inclusion into amendment, but
there is no reverse implication.

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz