AMD2: Draft, FDAM, FPDAM?

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Sat Jul 10 02:10:42 CEST 2010

Hmm... I somewhat lost the will to live before getting that far down the JTC
1 Supplement... Thanks for doing the digging, Dave.

So, a minimum 3 months for PDAM ballot, 5 months for DAM ballot, 2 months
for FDAM ballot. If a new Amendment project is agreed in Tokyo, and there
are no hold-ups, it would reach publication stage in about 15-18 months,
i.e. first quarter of 2012.

Francis