DR 09-0312 - WML: RelyOnVML

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Sun Mar 21 17:02:14 CET 2010

Because today the only one in the standard is for VML.  If someone put together an amendment saying that we needed to add new support for persisting options for output formats, then we'd have a different discussion.

My only point is the fascination over "VML."  It has nothing to do with part 4 and has nothing to do with the content stored in the Open XML container.

So we'll remove it.