DR 09-0271 - Part 3 Normative References Missing

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 24 04:14:57 CET 2010

Good morning,

I sat down the do this defect report based on our conversation yesterday but I'm unclear how to proceed.

We don't have a glossary for this part, so do we really want to add one just for mentioning Part 1?

I also wonder if we need to mention Part 1 at all?  It's not mentioned normatively, and Part 3 itself is pretty generic ( even the examples don't use Part 1 constructs ) ...

So I guess I'm looking for guidance here.

Thanks,

shawn