DR 09-0273 - Part 1 Normative References Missing

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Mar 24 04:19:55 CET 2010

I propose to omit ":2008".

See the following paragraph quoted from ISO/IEC
Directives, Part 2, "Rules for the structure and drafting of
International Standards"

6.6.7.5.2 Undated references
Undated references may be made only to a complete document or a part
thereof and only in
the following cases:
a) if it is accepted that it will be possible to use all future
changes of the referenced
document for the purposes of the referring document;
b) for informative references.
Undated references shall be understood to include all amendments to
and revisions of the
referenced document.