DR 10-0001 - removal of leap year bug from strict (was RE: Detailed agenda for the 2010-04-22 teleconf)

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue May 4 00:27:38 CEST 2010

Certainly option 3 is the simplest from a text management point of view. As
all the final text will need to be published as a COR or AMD, the edits need
to be against the base standard, not to the base plus the edits from another
DR.