Removal of the dateCompatibility attribute

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue May 18 22:16:44 CEST 2010

Hi Alex - thanks for the clarification. As to whether TECOLD contains this flag - I can certainly tell you that Microsoft Office doesn't create any. We haven't yet implemented the remove-leap-year-bug feature, if you could call it a feature. Although when a bug is 27 years old, I think its removal can feasibly count as a feature...

I'm going to progress with these changes on the assumption that the dateCompatibility flag is removed from T. We can always revert this when we discuss it in Helsinki.