DR 10-0009 — OPC: Relationship Element and DR 10-0015 — OPC: Relationship Markup

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 12 01:50:33 CET 2010

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2010/DR-10-0009.docx
http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2010/DR-10-0015.docx

These DRs cover misleading statements in 9.3.2.2 that appear to contradict statements in 9.1.1.1.2, and the use of the mysterious term "source part". We talked about them both in Tokyo - in my notes I have written down that the solution was agreed upon pending the definition of "source part", addition of an example, and removal of the term "base URI" in DR 10-0015.

I've made all the changes necessary for this and I also added a definition for "target part" for good measure (both terms were mentioned in the definition for "relationship"). They're in separate documents because they cover separate Parts, but the issues are closely related, hence the one email.

Thoughts,