DR 10-0026 ? OPC: dc:creator only once within a coreProperties element

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Fri Nov 12 10:41:01 CET 2010

Hello all,

This is to me more an "internationalization" issue than a "new feature"
issue. OOXML should in its base schemas be suitable for use-cases like
these from users in East-Asia.

There are two issues at stake here:

1. Will future applications support this?
2. Will existing applications crash due to this?

The first is impossible to predict - but the latter is a rather trivial
task to test.

The schemas-changes should be relatively benign and I am alongside
Murata-san here - let's test (or inquiry makers of-) existing
applications and their behaviour when encountering documents with e.g.
multiple cd:creator elements.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jesper Lund Stocholm

CIBER Danmark A/S
Mobil: +45 3094 5570
Email: jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND NOTICE REGARDING NO ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: The
materials in this electronic transmission (including attachments) may be
subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be private and
confidential and are the property of the sender. The information
contained is intended only for the named addressee(s) and should not be
considered evidence of intent to be bound to any agreement. The taking
of any action in reliance on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately
notify the sender and promptly delete this message.