DR 10-0026 ? OPC: dc:creator only once within a coreProperties element

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Nov 15 15:06:04 CET 2010

Alex,

> Since we are notionally using Dublin Core metadata here,

OOXML borrows some (not all) of ther terms defined in "DCMI Metadata
Terms" and uses schemas defined in "Qualified DC XML Schemas, version
2003-04-02", which is not recommended any more.

http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/

>is there any officially sanctioned way of specifying name variants?

Not really, but here is a research paper by Prof. Miyazawa, represented
at International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications, DC-2007--Singapore

http://www.dcmipubs.org/ojs/index.php/pubs/article/view/22/13