DR 09-0165 ? SML and PML: Lack of Media Types

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Nov 17 16:14:05 CET 2010

Chris,

I dug the record, and found

http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-May/001468.html

I have to register 8 media types

application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation	pptx
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.slide	sldx
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.slideshow	ppsx
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.template	potx
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet	xlsx
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.template	xltx
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document	docx
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.template	dotx

And you have to register the following media types.

application/vnd.ms-excel.addin.macroEnabled.12	xlam
application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.binary.macroEnabled.12	xlsb
application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.macroEnabled.12	xlsm
application/vnd.ms-excel.template.macroEnabled.12	xltm
application/vnd.ms-officetheme	thmx
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.addin.macroEnabled.12	ppam
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.presentation.macroEnabled.12	pptm
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.slide.macroEnabled.12	sldm
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.slideshow.macroEnabled.12	ppsm
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.template.macroEnabled.12	potm
application/vnd.ms-word.document.macroEnabled.12	docm
application/vnd.ms-word.template.macroEnabled.12	dotm
application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument	xps

I asked some questions

http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-September/001792.html

Shawn answered, but the intention of the media type
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.slide
is not completely clear.

http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2010-September/001793.html