[JTC1SC34 WG4] Re: SII (IL) comments on ISO-29500

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Nov 24 15:07:21 CET 2010

I will respond to Amit re his misunderstanding about the meaning of certain DR Status values and also to ask him if he wants us to re-open 09-0200 (which has already been published in COR1).

Rex

From: Chris Rae [mailto:Chris.Rae at microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 4:09 PM
To: Makoto; e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org
Subject: RE: [JTC1SC34 WG4] Re: SII (IL) comments on ISO-29500

Hi all – 09-0199 was waiting on me, and oddly enough we got a proposed solution together for that exact DR over the weekend. I’ll send it through this afternoon.

That’s an interesting clarification on 09-0200 – what do we (WG4) typically do in this case?

I didn’t include Amit on the reply, but feel free to forward.

Chris