I've added a new DR status, "Deferred to Future Revision"

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Nov 24 21:58:54 CET 2010

When discussing various DRs (such as 09-0196, 09-0281, and 10-0020), we've
talked about the possibility of deferring them for consideration during a
future revision, and I took an action item to see how best to do this. My
finding is that we should simply add a new DR status of "Deferred to Future
Revision".

With this in mind, we can revisit the DRs identified above in Beijing and
see if their status can be changed to this new value.