DR 09-0199, WML: ST_BrClear, description vs. intended behavior

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Nov 25 16:00:11 CET 2010

Forwarding private mail from the original submitter.

Rex

From: Amit Aronovitch [mailto:aronovitch at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:21 AM
To: Rex Jaeschke

The proposed solution to DR-09-0199 looks good, and I think it resolves the
issue.

However, while reading it, I noticed that the short description in the
"Enumeration value" side of the table says "restart in next text region left
to right", where in fact the entry handles both the RTL and LTR cases. A
better description would be "restart in next text region unblocked on the
right" or "restart in next text region reaching the right edge of the page"
(again, with corresponding fix to the clear:left table).

Regards, Amit