DR 09-0055 ? PML, Presentation: Type of the attribute pitchFamily is too loose

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Nov 28 06:27:29 CET 2010

We closed this issue in Tokyo and accepted Chris' proposal.  However,
while trying to store this schema change to the SVN repository, I find
some problems.

First, the propsal introduces a new type without referencing it from the
attribute definition.

Second, why should this simple type definition appear in pml.xsd
when this attribute occurs in dml-main.xsd as part of a complex type
CT_TextFont?

Third, if we introduce this simple type to dml-main.xsd and change the
def of CT_TextFont, will some use of this complex type be destroyed?