DRs to discuss on Thursday's call, 2010-10-14

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 13 00:12:54 CEST 2010

The following DRs (according to my notes) are just waiting for a WG4 call to agree upon closing:

DR		Title
09-0099	SML: No Normative References or Definitions for "MDX" and "OLAP"
09-0289	OPC: Allowed values for attribute PartName
09-0292	OPC: Space characters in part names
09-0294	OPC: Embedded packages and pack IRI references
09-0298	WML: Timing of number reset
10-0029	VML, Main: unqualified div elements in v:textbox elements

I also have a few more that I've marked up as waiting on a specific individual in WG4, so I would quite like to go through these to make sure I'm right about that:

09-0163	VML: Drawing Part Media Type (waiting on IANA - what should we do with it?)
09-0282	OPC: Addition of extra type information (my notes say Murata-san was going to write it up)
09-0291	OPC: Use of term "Unicode string" (I proposed that it was on the wrong section on 2010-08-13; I have it down as waiting for Murata-san but not exactly sure why!)
09-0297	WML: Distribution of elements among Parts (Murata-san writing up a much abbreviated variant of this)
10-0004	Reference missing from Scope (my notes say Rex is going to check whether this is allowed in scope and redraft the Swiss proposal if necessary)
10-0030	Schemas: Clearly state the differences between XSD schemas and RNG schemas. (my notes say Murata-san is writing up some final text for this)

I'm going to do a bit more work on DRs this week, so if we have spare time in the call I may well have another one or two we could discuss.