Conference call tomorrow - quick technical check if anyone has a minute

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Oct 14 01:13:14 CEST 2010

OK, the download speeded up after I sent my last email. Overall it took me
about 10 minutes to download and install the update. It took about a minute
to connect to the meeting, but after that I was in.

So it looks OK to me. But participants will need to be ready to upgrade
their client in good time.

Francis