Conference call tomorrow - quick technical check if anyone has a minute

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Oct 14 01:04:24 CEST 2010

Chris

I've got an earlier version of Live Meeting 2007 installed on my PC, and I'm
having to download and install the update. It's quite slow for some reason
at the moment - probably taking me up to 10 minutes to download on my ADSL
connection, although it's only 16 Mbytes.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Francis